New Home Construction Reno NV
New construction is our specialty. We will work with your existing plans or your architect to bring your home to life. Only the highest quality materials and service will go into making your home your finest possession. Building your dream home should be an enjoyable and interactive experience. We will strive to make it so. That’s our promise to you. Keeping you in the loop throughout the building process is desirable as well as necessary.
Customization requires it, especially with regard to a budget. Establishing a realistic budget is one of the most important steps in construction. We will work with you to ensure that this step is well founded by providing you with facts and figures regarding materials (specialty items too) and service costs. And, to keep the project on track, as it moves from phase to phase, we will keep you up-to-date on expenses and the timetable as it unfolds.
Our Custom Home Building Process
- We will meet you at our office or your home lot for an initial consultation. During this time we can refer architects and make recommendations for your custom built home. A site visit can also help us see the layout of the lot and what utilities are there.
- When you have decided on an architect, we will meet with them to ensure there is value engineering. This ensures that the architect is aware of total costs and is not designing a home that is outside of your budget.
- When plans have been completed, they must be submitted to the building department. We can help submit those plans and coordinate any corrections.
- Once a final drawing is submitted, we can start determining pricing and finalize a contract.
- A schedule and construction process is then determined. We will provide a timeline of when you need to select all home products in order to eliminate delays during construction.